Changes - Version 5.10 - 11 March 2015
- Improved startup speed.
- Removed splash window.
- Temporarily removed the web update window.
- Rewrote the LangCheck tool that can be used to validate translation files.
- Improved indent guides painting and positioning.
- Removed full screen information bar.
- Added GUI option for maximum line length option to AStyle > Formatter Options.
- Fixed parameter mismatch in Chinese translation.
- Fixed memory leak in Edit > Unindent.
- Improved behaviour of Edit > Toggle Comment.
- Improved opening speed of Tools > Compiler Options.
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB). Alternatively, one can use git to clone any commit. Instructions can be found here.
Dev-C++ will automatically configure a 32bit and a 64bit compiler profile for you, and will select the 32bit profile if your computer does not support 64bit.