Changes - Version 126.96.36.199 - 26 Juli 2011
- Function candidates are now properly listed and formatted.
- When code completion was disabled, block tabs/untabs weren't working.
- Added formatting for the rare 'candidate is' (when there's one candidate of course) message.
- Removed the include\sys directory from default auto includes. It was conflicting with ctime/time.h.
- Updated a few English window and control captions.
- Removed a faulty cast the Delhpi Debugger pointed me to.
- Projects now open the first instead of no file in the list by default.
- When switching between files, the statusbar (line:col and number of lines) now gets updated automatically.
- Added formatting for "error: candidate is:".
- Fixed a bug in the directory scanner: it used to omit every first file in any given directory.
- Block indentation is now only triggered by tab when multiple lines are selected.
- devDirs now saves relative paths too.
- The options format has changed. If you want to reuse an old pre-188.8.131.52 config file (NOT recommended), or, more importantly, when you're overriding Compiler Options in your project, you need to re-set these project settings once and save the project. You'll then have an updated 184.108.40.206+ project file.
- This version has GCC built-in instead of being an aditional package. It also contains D3D9/10/11, GDI, Win32 and OpenGL headers and libraries in that flavor.
- This version is now fully portable. If you also don't want Dev to leave anything behind in the registry, please select "Portable" or "Minimal" in the setup options.
- For ultimate portable programming, please launch devcppPortable.exe.lnk located in the main folder of the portable zip download. This will make dev save its configuration files in the same folder as the executable.
The setup can be downloaded here. The Portable zip version can be downloaded here. The source code can be found here.
- FIXED: The uninstaller's version string is lagging (it reports 220.127.116.11).
- FIXED: 'unknown escape character' lacks formatting.
- FIXED: Portable configuration files are now saved in root\config instead of root. Dev 18.104.22.168 refuses to create config folders (and root was getting messy).
- FIXED: The Simple Window example now has a working project (main.c should be main.cpp).
- NOT FIXED: Dev-C++ crashes when it tries to terminate console programs running inside cmd/conhost
- FIXED: Added the flags to the compiler option descriptions.
- FIXED: The compiler now correctly remembers if it has created debug symbols.