This one addresses a few issues with the portable version regarding shortcuts. It also fixes an unsigned negative range error and more in the code tooltip generator.
Changes - Version 188.8.131.52 - 30 Augustus 2011
- Dev-C++ Portable now does not close a project with an exception error.
- Shortcuts can now be saved properly by the portable version too.
- Fixed a range error (unsigned 0 - 1) in the function prototype tooltip.
- Copied the new class form to New >> Class..., making it easier to find.
- The options format has changed. If you want to reuse an old pre-184.108.40.206 config file (NOT recommended), or, more importantly, when you're overriding Compiler Options in your project, you need to re-set these project settings once and save the project. You'll then have an updated 220.127.116.11+ project file.
- This version has GCC built-in instead of being an aditional package. It also contains D3D9/10/11, GDI, Win32 and OpenGL headers and libraries in that flavor.
- This version is now fully portable. If you also don't want Dev to leave anything behind in the registry, please select "Portable" or "Minimal" in the setup options.
- For ultimate portable programming, please launch devcppPortable.exe.lnk located in the main folder of the portable zip download. This will make dev save its configuration files in the same folder as the executable.
The setup can be downloaded here. The Portable zip version can be downloaded here. The source code can be found here.
Problems / Upcoming changes / TODO
- TODO: Implement C++0x suggestions by Xazax.
- TODO: Fix the mysterious crash reported by mdiz.
- TODO: Fix the bug reported by Anonymous (first comment on 18.104.22.168).
- FIXED: Added optional constructor/destructor addition tot the classcreator.