Changes - Version 5.8.1 - 31 Oktober 2014
- Fixed an overflow error in TCppParser.CheckForStructs that caused errors when opening/saving files.
- Fixed a crash in TEditorList.GetFocusedPageControl that fixes random crashes when idling, opening or saving files.
- Refactored symbol completion code.
- The code completion window does not show anymore when the cursor changes during the timer rundown after typing . or :: or ->.
- Improved multiple file opening performance.
- Improved project closing performance.
- Updated compilation readme.
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB). Alternatively, one can use git to clone any commit. Instructions can be found here.
Dev-C++ will automatically configure a 32bit and a 64bit compiler profile for you, and will select the 32bit profile if your computer does not support 64bit.