Changes - Version 5.9.2 - 1 Februari 2015
- Changed Format Current File shortcut from Shift+F to Shift+Ctrl+A.
- Removed/Changed all default Alt+(Key) shortcuts because they interfere with Alt menu navigation.
- Assigned some new default shortcuts like Ctrl+B (Open Containing Folder) and F2 (Rename File).
- Fixed Show Makefile being executable when no compiler set is configured.
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB). Alternatively, one can use git to clone any commit. Instructions can be found here.
Dev-C++ will automatically configure a 32bit and a 64bit compiler profile for you, and will select the 32bit profile if your computer does not support 64bit.