Changes - Version 5.6.2 - 16 Maart 2014
- Updated Japanese language files.
- Templates can now now not set the built in compiler settings anymore when creating a project. Instead, compiler settings are set by the current compiler profile.
- Fixed checkboxes in Tools >> Editor Options >> Completion >> Symbol Completion being unchecked instead of disabled/greyed when "Enable symbol completion" is changed.
- Added some margin above the progress bar at Tools >> Editor Options >> Completion >> Code Completion.
- When the Consolas font is unavailable, Dev-C++ will now try to use Courier New as the editor font instead of the alphabetically first font.
- Fixed an undo bug in Move Selection Up/Down.
- Fixed a bug that cut off toolbars around 800 pixels on 1024 pixel wide resolutions.
- One can now change the shortcut for code completion in Tools >> Configure Shortcuts.
- Fixed an out of bounds error in TCppParser when parsing incorrect code.
- Fixed a formatting error when printing structs inside struct in the Debug watch variable tree.
- Increased performance of the GDB interface.
- Hopefully fixed the infamous "Thread Error" exceptions.
- The setup which includes MinGW32 4.8.1 can be downloaded here (63MB).
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC x64 4.8.1 can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes MinGW32 4.8.1 can be downloaded here (36MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC x64 4.8.1 can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB).
Choosing between 32bit and 64bit
- The 64bit compiler will fully work op 32bit systems.
- The 64bit compiler can create 64bit and 32bit executables and DLLs.
- The 64bit compiler currently provides much more headers and libraries.
- The 32bit compiler can only create 32bit executables and DLLs.