Changes - Version 5.8.3 - 15 November 2014
- Slightly decreased flicker during editor opening.
- Makefiles are now highlighted as if they are source files.
- Opening braces after a 'default' keyword are now completed correctly.
- Fixed a bug in NewFunctionFrm and NewVarFrm that caused crashes (thank you for reporting).
- Rewritten ancient source code of devcppPortable.exe. It is now immune to overflows due to arguments of length more than 400.
- Fixed a bug in TCppParser that caused it to ignore project include paths.
- Fixed a crash in TCppTokenizer due to spaces before #include in combination with comments after the
or "file" part (like " #include // bar").
- The setup which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (47MB).
- The setup which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The portable version which includes TDM-GCC 4.8.1 (32bit and 64bit) can be downloaded here (34MB).
- The portable version which does not include a compiler can be downloaded here (2MB).
- The latest tested compilers can be downloaded here.
- Lastly, the source code can be found here (1MB). Alternatively, one can use git to clone any commit. Instructions can be found here.
Dev-C++ will automatically configure a 32bit and a 64bit compiler profile for you, and will select the 32bit profile if your computer does not support 64bit.