Changes - Version 22.214.171.124 - 16 Juli 2011
- Added column reporting for a few more error types.
- Made a proper portable version this time: it comes in a 7zip file, saving a few more registry entries compared to 126.96.36.199's portable setup.
- The uninstaller now adds itself to Windows' "Programs and Features" list.
- The options format has changed. If you want to reuse an old config file (NOT recommended), or, more importantly, when you're overriding Compiler Options in your project, you need to re-set these project settings once and save the project. You'll then have an updated 188.8.131.52 project file.
- This version has GCC built-in instead of being an aditional package. It also contains D3D9/10/11, GDI, Win32 and OpenGL headers and libraries in that flavor.
- This version is now fully portable. If you also don't want Dev to leave anything behind in the registry, please select "Portable" or "Minimal" in the setup options.
The setup can be downloaded here. The Portable zip version can be downloaded here. The source code can be found here.
- FIXED: The NSIS installer overestimates the installation size before unpacking by 50MiB. Don't have a clue why.
- FIXED: Some old (pre-184.108.40.206) setup code forces users to not install Dev in a path which includes spaces. However, when I tried running the portable version from inside "Program Files (x86)", everything worked just fine. Bottom line: I need to do some housekeeping in that NSIS code.