Changes - Version 18.104.22.168 - 20 Juli 2011
- Fixed the language option in the executable information tab. It didn't properly set the listbox to the saved setting (losing settings upon next save).
- Fixed a bug in the file association code: icons were missing.
- Lines like 'in member function', 'in constructor' and 'in destructor' are now properly formatted in the Compiler Tab (no line and col numbers anymore).
- Added line and column formatting for 'In static member function'.
- Fixed the file version string: it now keeps in sync with incremented build numbers.
- The spin edits which control the Project file version are now kept in sync with the strings below.
- Added an option to synchronize product and file versions.
- Set the default installation directory to C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp instead of C:\Dev-Cpp.
- The options format has changed. If you want to reuse an old config file (NOT recommended), or, more importantly, when you're overriding Compiler Options in your project, you need to re-set these project settings once and save the project. You'll then have an updated 22.214.171.124 project file.
- This version has GCC built-in instead of being an aditional package. It also contains D3D9/10/11, GDI, Win32 and OpenGL headers and libraries in that flavor.
- This version is now fully portable. If you also don't want Dev to leave anything behind in the registry, please select "Portable" or "Minimal" in the setup options.
- For ultimate portable programming, please launch devcppPortable.exe.lnk located in the main folder of the portable zip download. This will make dev save its configuration files in the same folder as the executable.
The setup can be downloaded here. The Portable zip version can be downloaded here. The source code can be found here.
- FIXED: 'Candidates are' is gone when compiler suggests functions.
- FIXED: 'include\sys\' and 'include\' auto-include directories are conflicting.
- FIXED: Current line and column are not set when opening a file.
- FIXED: error: (instead of note:) Candidate is: is not properly formatted.