Changes - Version 220.127.116.11 - 20 November 2011
- Remapped all language IDs so that much more translations will fit nicely in the tables.
- Profiling can now also be properly used without a project.
- The function scanner now ignores comments.
- Added an option to change the UI font.
- Rescaled portions of the statusbar to accomodate other fonts.
- Again updated big parts of the local variable scanner.
- Removed 'Backspace Unindents' and 'Keep trailing spaces'. These options were too buggy and/or useless.
- Set the mouseover delay to 1500 by default now.
- Dev-C++ now does not stall when GCC complains about incorrect filenames. Instead, it shows GCC's error in the formatted log.
- Added a few more previously hardcoded text items to the translations.
- Fixed a few out of bounds errors in code scanning code.
- Updated the Chinese (TW) translations thanks to 'cin.getline'.
- Updated the CVS page.
- The options format has changed. If you want to reuse an old pre-18.104.22.168 config file (NOT recommended), or, more importantly, when you're overriding Compiler Options in your project, you need to re-set these project settings once and save the project. You'll then have an updated 22.214.171.124+ project file.
- This version has GCC built-in instead of being an aditional package. It also contains D3D9/10/11, GDI, Win32 and OpenGL headers and libraries in that flavor.
- This version is now fully portable. If you also don't want Dev to leave anything behind in the registry, please select "Portable" or "Minimal" in the setup options.
- For ultimate portable programming, please launch devcppPortable.exe located in the main folder of the portable zip download. This will make dev save its configuration files in the same folder as the executable.
The setup can be downloaded here. The Portable zip version can be downloaded here. The source code can be found here.
The 126.96.36.199 Beta 2+ update can be found here. Its source code can be found here.
Problems / Upcoming changes / TODO
- TODO: Implement C++11 suggestions by Xazax.
- TODO: Fix the ParentID bug in the tooltip and goto menu items.
- TODO: Finish work done on adding icons to tool menu items.
- TODO: Get TDM-GCC working.
- TODO: Have a look at distributing wxWidgets libraries and headers with Dev-C++.